- Intergeo 2018 in Frankfurt Visit Geo++® GmbH from 16th to 18th October at the Intergeo 2018 in Frankfurt (Hall 12.1, Booth 12.1.G.005).
- Cooperation between Geo++ and the Technical University of Hamburg In cooperation with the TUHH Geo++ proudly presents the new GNSMART Mobile App which enables users to access hich precision correction data fore measurements via a system composed of a ... Read more
- Project PEARL
The University of Nottingham is working with Geo++ and other Brazilian and EU partners to solve atmospheric interference problems that hamper satellite-based positioning in equatorial countries like Brazil.
- Cebit 2018 Visit Geo++® GmbH from 11th to 15th June at the CeBIT in Hannover (Hall 016, Booth A18, joint booth Niedersachsen/Lower Saxony). Feel free to contact us to get free tickets ... Read more
- Intergeo 2018 in Frankfurt Visit Geo++GmbH from 16th to 18th October at the INTERGEO in Frankfurt (Hall 12.1, Booth 12.1.G.005).
- Precise positioning with smartphones and tablet computers. Geo++ software empowers researchers to investigate precise positioning with smartphones and tablet computers:
Realini, E.; Caldera, S.; Pertusini, L.; Sampietro, D. Precise GNSS Positioning Using Smart Devices. Sensors 2017, 17, 2434.
- Intergeo 2017 in Berlin Visit Geo++® GmbH from 26th to 29th September at the Intergeo 2017 in Berlin (Hall 1.1, Booth E1.023).
- Logging of GNSS Raw Data on Android
As Google released a new API to process raw GNSS measurement data with Android 7.0 (Nougat), we decided to develop an app which can write observation data into RINEX files ... Read more
- Joint venture Sapcorda Services Press Release
Bosch, Geo++, Mitsubishi Electric and u-blox to establish joint venture Sapcorda Services to bring high precision GNSS positioning services to Mass Markets
Garbsen, Germany – 8 August 2017 – Bosch, ... Read more
- Geo++ SSR technology for QZSS Geo++ SSR technology selected to drive Japanese QZSS high precision GNSS augmentation signal.