- GNSMART 2.0.0 Release Dear Geo++ Software User,
the new GNSMART 2.0.0 release is available now. It is the first version capable to process multiple GNSS like Galileo and Beidou.
The installer has been updated and ... Read more
- Intergeo 2018 in Frankfurt Visit Geo++® GmbH from 16th to 18th October at the Intergeo 2018 in Frankfurt (Hall 12.1, Booth 12.1.G.005).
- Cooperation between Geo++ and the Technical University of Hamburg In cooperation with the TUHH Geo++ proudly presents the new GNSMART Mobile App which enables users to access hich precision correction data fore measurements via a system composed of a ... Read more
- Project PEARL
The University of Nottingham is working with Geo++ and other Brazilian and EU partners to solve atmospheric interference problems that hamper satellite-based positioning in equatorial countries like Brazil.
- Cebit 2018 Visit Geo++® GmbH from 11th to 15th June at the CeBIT in Hannover (Hall 016, Booth A18, joint booth Niedersachsen/Lower Saxony). Feel free to contact us to get free tickets ... Read more
- Intergeo 2018 in Frankfurt Visit Geo++GmbH from 16th to 18th October at the INTERGEO in Frankfurt (Hall 12.1, Booth 12.1.G.005).
- Precise positioning with smartphones and tablet computers. Geo++ software empowers researchers to investigate precise positioning with smartphones and tablet computers:
Realini, E.; Caldera, S.; Pertusini, L.; Sampietro, D. Precise GNSS Positioning Using Smart Devices. Sensors 2017, 17, 2434.
- Intergeo 2017 in Berlin Visit Geo++® GmbH from 26th to 29th September at the Intergeo 2017 in Berlin (Hall 1.1, Booth E1.023).
- Logging of GNSS Raw Data on Android
As Google released a new API to process raw GNSS measurement data with Android 7.0 (Nougat), we decided to develop an app which can write observation data into RINEX files ... Read more
- Joint venture Sapcorda Services Press Release
Bosch, Geo++, Mitsubishi Electric and u-blox to establish joint venture Sapcorda Services to bring high precision GNSS positioning services to Mass Markets
Garbsen, Germany – 8 August 2017 – Bosch, ... Read more