Geo++® GNWEB is an internet and intranet capable client / server application for the provision of (virtual) RINEX and other data of GNSMART reference station networks.
GNWEB offers internet users the opportunity to generate RINEX data for each provided GNSS reference station individually or virtual RINEX data for a user defined position to reduce distance dependent GNSS error sources. The user receives a report of the data availability and thus can check the suitability of the data prior to the actual download. The data requested by users are provided on the GNWEB server for a certain time period whereas the user has the opportunity to receive the data via a simple download or email attachment.
The communication with the user is done via any HTML browser either on personal computer or any mobile devices (mobile phones, tablets and more).
The administration and management of users, stations, data and display settings is effected by a GNWEB configuration tool. It allows to administrate user data source and all general settings to provide a fully customizable service for any system operator.
- station selection (from listbox or on map)
- different station presentations
- simultaneous selection of several stations
- substantial station information
- station selection via a catch radius
- free position selection
- generation of virtual RINEX data for this position based on SSR data
- selectable start and end time as well as duration
- availability interrogation for existing station based RINEX data
- hour, day and session files
- selectable file extensions: RXO, yyO
- selectable compression (compact/compressed) and archival storage (ZIP)
- job management
- forwarding per download or e-mail
- issuing the costs
- provision of all data for the client
- access to RINEX directory structure
- online-extraction of the requested data
Server Configuration Tool:
- integration of own maps
- station administration
- service settings
- individual charging algorithm
- user administration
- HTML compatible browser
- operating systems: Linux, Windows
- Java-platform 1.2 or higher
- Geo++® GNTOOLS