Geo++® GNNET-RTK allows the simultaneous real-time processing of several reference or mobile stations.
Outline of the key features
- GNNET-RTK meets at least the same specifications as the Geo++®product GNRT-K for single mobile systems.
- GNNET-RTK processes, besides the raw data from all current GPS-receivers, also RTCM correction data as input data.
- GNNET-RTK also allows to process data from many GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, etc.) receivers centrally in real time by means of a strict multi-station solution including a quick On-The-Way (OTW) ambiguity solution.
- GNNET-RTK is, besides GPS+GLONASS, also suitable for other global navigation satellite systems in the future, e.g. GALILEO, COMPASS, QZSS.
- GNNET-RTK offers, by means of the multi-station solution, great advantages concerning accuracy and reliability, compared with the parallel single station (baseline) computation of several RTK receivers.
- GNNET-RTK is able to achieve accuracies of few millimetres, by using antenna and multipath calibrations. By applying a special algorithm for analysis, accuracies of less than 1 mm are possible for the change of coordinates.
- GNNET-RTK delivers as output, besides a co-ordinate vector in any coordinate representation (geocentric, ellipsoidal, Gauß-Krüger, local system), the related full variance or covariance matrix. By that means, significant deformation analyses are possible.
- GNNET-RTK is particularly well suited for being used by engineers for surveying, e.g. for permanent supervision measurements on buildings.
- With GNNET-RTK data with up to 10 hertz can be processed depending on the computer platform and attached sensors.
- The communication between receivers and the central station takes place via cable or radio. As a rule, transmission capacities of 9600 or 19200 bits per second are sufficient. For RTCM correction data even 2400 bps are sufficient for 12 satellites at 1 second update rate.
Examples of application
- permanent distortion measurements, e.g. at dams, bridges, etc.
- permanent supervision of dynamic platforms
- coordinate determination in geodynamic networks.
- real time determination of orbit and atmospheric errors in permanent reference station networks.